Things To Do

Monroe-West Monroe, Louisiana

Home / Things To Do / 2017 NELA Race for the Cure

2017 NELA Race for the Cure

Forsythe Park
Riverside Drive & Forsythe Avenue, Monroe

The 2017 Northeast Louisiana Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure where 75% of the proceeds stay in North Louisiana to provide education, screening and support services. The other 25% goes to national research to find the cures!

 


General Information

Dates: 09/16/2017 - 09/16/2017
Hours: 7:00am
Cost: varies depending on participation type
Location : Riverside Drive & Forsythe Avenue, Monroe LA 71201
Phone: 318-966-8130


Map


Let's keep on exploring