Unique Ways to Eat Crawfish in Monroe-West Monroe
Crawfish is one of Louisiana's delicacies. It's saved for special occasions, and eating it is a learned skill passed from generation to generation. But the culinary scene in Monroe-West Monroe takes it a step further. Here are unique dishes where your crawfish is already peeled!
- The Crawfish Special at Cafe RawZ. This sushi roll is filled with shrimp tempura, crab mix, and cream cheese, classically. But it's topped with avocado and crawfish, giving it a Louisiana twist. Need more crawfish? Try the Crawfish Volcano or the Louisiana Special.
- Sweep the Swamp at Johnny's Pizza. This is a unique take on the local pizza house's fan favorite Sweep the Kitchen. Topped with shrimp, crab, Andouille sausage, bell peppers, jalapenos, and of course, crawfish, this pizza is a Cajun's dream. Try this combination in a Johnny's Flip or in a Pizza Bowl for a low carb option!
- Mom Bourque's Seafood Nachos at Trapp's. Located right on the Ouachita River, this restaurant combines gorgeous views with delicious food. On the appetizer menu, you'll find these seafood nachos. House-made chips topped with white queso, jalapenos, shrimp, bell peppers, and fried crawfish tails, so basically all of your favorite things in one dish. Share it or order it for yourself. We can't judge.
- Crawfish Enchiladas at Freddie Cascio's. The perfect enchiladas do, in fact, exist! Thick, creamy sauce & crawfish - it doesn't get much better!
- Redfish Louisianne at Warehouse No. 1. Pan-seared fish topped with crawfish etouffee served over jalapeno cheese grits! We're drooling just thinking about this one.
- Crawfish Po-boy at Fieldhouse Bar and Grill. Sometimes you just need a good po-boy. Fried crawfish, spicy mayo, lettuce and tomatoes - yes, please!
Feeling more Cajun food options? Visit our Eat & Drink page for more Cajun/Gumbo/Crawfish restaurants!
Landry Vineyards Itinerary
Things to Do if You're Visiting for a Landry Vineyards Concert
Places to Get Crawfish in Monroe-West Monroe
Cajun Comforts! There are SO many options for delicious crawfish in Monroe-West Monroe!
A Dog-Friendly Monroe-West Monroe
Dogs truly are the best companions, and that's why we bring them everywhere we go. If you need a new local spot to bring your best furry friend along, look no further…